Sunday, October 11, 2009

Road to Ohio - Seasons

We Won Third Place on our panel quilt.
At the Brady's Run, in New Brighton, PA hosted by Beaver Valley Piecemakers


Left to Right
Winter-Allissa Stout
Spring-Debbi DiRenzo
Summer-Gabriela Gaudet
Fall-RoseMary Baty-Willcox


I didn't get the time to take the picture at the quilt show, I just went and picked it up. So I took a picture when I got home.

It has been folded in every which way, so you maybe able to see the folds.

It was fun doing the quilt, but I am glad it's over and all the quilt shows are done for this quilt.

Now it will be on it's way to the "A Way With Words Foundation", http://www.awaywithwordsfoundation.org/ for children with cancer. They will use it as a fundraiser for their projects for the children.

Thank You to the other girls who helped make the quilt possible.


RoseMary






2 comments:

simplestitches said...

hi Rosemary, love your quilt...what a lovely way to display the 4 seasons.
cheers Julz

NEEDLEWINGS said...

It was my pleasure to see this quilt up close and personal at the fair! It is fantastic! It was nice to meet you too Rosemary!