Friday, October 9, 2009

Holy Trinity




Here is my Holy Trinity piece that won First Place. It is hanging at another show in this picture.

I was not looking for it to place at the show. I didn't get a picture with the blue ribbon, but I assure you there is a first place ribbon. I really did enjoy working on this piece and working with the copper. Learning to sew on the copper is very interesting. I think metal is one of my new loves.


Check back soon, for another artistic endeavor that I am working on for "Wrap the Arts" in Youngstown, Ohio here is the link. www.artyoungstown.org
It is a 6 foot x 8 foot piece, which I have never worked on a piece this large and it's not a fabric quilt, it is on vinyl and painted.
Happy Stitching or painting,
RoseMary

4 comments:

kathleeng said...

Love it!!

Jackie said...

Rosemary it is so beautiful. You should be very proud of this piece!!!
Can't wait to see what else you will create in the future.

Vivian Helena said...

Love your piece, Holy Trinity. I especially like the way you have added the copper. Looks fantastic.
Pop into my blogs and become a follower.. I will join yours as soon as I find a decent photo.

simplestitches said...

Stunning!
What a fabulous piece of art/quilting...you should be very proud of yourself.
cheers Julz