Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dreamcatcher

Good Evening Quilters,
It is hot and humid here in Ohio, the sun was out for awhile.
The Name of the wallhanging I will be working on is called" Dreamcatcher"
I was ask if I did the design, and the answer is no, I found it on a stained glass website.
I emailed and got permission to use the pattern to make a quilt out of it.
There are so many places to get ideas for quilts, where to begin.

I will be sending a picture in my next blog of the design.

For the Dreamcatcher, I will be using Angelina fusible fibers, my hand dyed fabrics, and a fabric line called "Stained Glass" if I can find it. So if any of you quilters know where I can find some
please let me know. Will also try some copper.
Also, I hope to add bendable lights though out the piece. Will see how it goes.

Happy Stitching,
RoseMary

No comments: