Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wool Sunflower

 Here is the sunflower needle keeper that I used the dyed yellow wool on.  I still need to make the leaves for it, I'm not really following the pattern.  This is only the top outside of the needle keeper, still have to make the inside pockets for thread and wool to hold the needles.

I Love Sunflowers, they are not only for wool or quilting.  I plan on planting some under the front window.
And I love buttons also, this is a great project for both of them. 

I will post pictures of the other steps as I finish them.

Small things like this is what I try to work on at the shop, not much time to work on my fun things, I try to work them in.   http://www.second2timearoundconsignment.com/

Think I will make some for the shop also.

Happy sunflowers,
RoseMary
 


4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Very nice!!!!

k.somerville said...

that is SO cute! The buttons really add to the charm. I love sunflowers too :)

emmylou1602 said...

I like this! :)

Denise :) said...

This is *really* darling -- great job! I couldn't resist pinning it to my button board on Pinterest! :)