Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life in the Winter time!



Here the other bud has bloomed, I was asked a few days ago, how I got a clematis to bloom in the winter?  And inside at that.  It was not planned, please read the earlier post on how I got the clematis.  I just have to get it to stay alive till spring, so I can plant it outside and hope it will live a long time.  A few houses down from my is a beautiful purple clematis that blooms every year and it lives on a lamp post.  I have tried in NC and here to get them to bloom and no luck.  Maybe with this one, that should have die at the nursery, it will live to just show them, that it can live.  It has snowed most of the day here, it is time to start looking at gardening and seed magazines, to see what spring will bring.
Till next time, dream of fabric, color, seeds and what challenge they will bring up,
RoseMary
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelly Lewis said...

Hi, I'm Kelly and I was wondering if you'd like to join me reading a book a month in 2011? It starts on the 1st of February 2011 check out our blog group here..

...::LADIES BOOK CLUB OPENING FEB 2011::...
http://abookamonth2011.blogspot.com/

Would love your company!
Kelly

NEEDLEWINGS said...

I have a clematis that has bloomed and I don't do anything special to it at all. Some years it is more full than others. Looks like this one will be a survivor when you come to planting it in the spring.
Also great photo of you and Rich at Christmas!

chelsea said...

Nice posts blogger! continue to blog.



Office 2010 | Internet Marketing Service

Marshall Lynch said...

this flower is really cute.keep on blogging.
god bless.


Seattle Homes For Sale
Edina MN Realty
Minnesota Real Estate